Video 'Finding: Marketing in the Age of Social Media'
We will give you a game plan for handling social media. We’ll explore how to craft appropriate messages on social media, highlight some important benefits of a social presence, and explore the power of using social to “Listen”. We will take a look at the right ingredients for social media messaging and how to monitor and respond to follower comments. We will also look at some of the benefits for social, such as: fund raising, attracting new donors/volunteers/advocates, promoting events, providing information, and ultimately fulfilling your mission through awareness and education. Finally, we’ll explore Case Studies of various non-profits and companies that Leadify has worked with that are shining examples of successful social media marketing.
Key Learning Points:
- Gain insight into the value of Social Branding including how to Find and Engage customers
- Understand the basic formula of designing and implementing an effective social media strategy including
- Being an authority
- Growing your reach
- Influencing and prompting decisions
- Understanding how to leverage social media to Listen and Learn from conversation
- Tips on how the social networks really work and the myths that exist