CSRconnect provides extensive international integration options that allow clients to engage employees worldwide and connect with them on a local level. YourCause continues to work on getting as close as possible to offering equal programs internationally, as are offered domestically. Currently, 67% of YourCause clients have global giving and/or volunteer communities with employees accessing CSRconnect from more than 160 countries.
Key Featuring Supporting International Employees:
- Multilingual Settings: The CSRconnect platform includes eleven (11) languages (and growing) to support our diverse users. Language settings currently include: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Italian, Russian, Korean and Hungarian.
- Multi-Currency Credit Card Transactions: Credit cards donations can be disbursed and receipted in USD, GBP, AUD, EUR, CNY, INR, and CAD. All other credit card currencies, payroll deductions and matching gifts will be transacted, receipted and disbursed in $USD.
- Local Currency Display: CSRconnect can display all giving information (credit card donations, payroll deductions, matching gifts, offline tracking and donation history) in the user’s local currency to support a more local giving experience within the platform. All currencies must be provided within the HR file to support this feature.
- Regional Administrator Support: YourCause supports local administration access so they can manage their programs on a regional level. Local admin roles enable regional managers to access geography, business unit, company hierarchy and charity reports (do not have access to individual and/or transactional reports).
- International Organization Database with IRS 501c3 Equivalency Determination: YourCause partners with Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) to provide an option to integrate a Master NGO List for an additional fee. The master NGO list provided by SVCF includes a listing of 1190+ international organizations in 90+ countries vetted to IRS 501(c)3 Equivalency Determination standards. The SVCF Master NGO List is continuously growing and clients benefit from the new additions at no extra cost.